Call us at (636) 947-3600


Home » Home

St. Charles Estate Planning Attorney

When you form a living trust, you will be able to serve as the trustee and manage your property and assets in the trust. However, once you pass away, someone else will need to take over these duties in accordance with your instructions. When you are choosing someone to act as your successor trustee, you …

Read more